Regional Account Manager – Kuala Lumpur 2013-07-04
Les Mills Asia Pacific is a local Canberra company making a big impact on the global fitness industry. We are an international market leader in pre-choreographed group fitness programs, with 13 programs in our portfolio (best known for BODYPUMP® and RPM™). We help people achieve remarkable results.
Les Mills group fitness programs are found in more than 15,000 clubs, across 80 countries with over 6 million participants per week and growing.
We are looking for an experienced Club Manager, Regional Business Manager or Regional Group Fitness Manager to join our team. You must be able to evidence significant knowledge of the fitness industry and how Les Mills supports our club partners. It will also be expected that you have a detailed current knowledge of our company's products and services and possess the following skills and competencies:
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics within the fitness industry
- Outstanding communication, licensee management and relationship skills
- Solid time management, decision making & organisation skills
- Willingness to travel and work in a team of international professionals
- Willingness to be accountable for results and achieve targets
- Capable of hands-on problem solving with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Tenacious and “never give up” approach (go the extra mile)
- Ability to cope with competing demands, prioritise tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Presentation skills and have ability to present GFM seminar and GFM Assessment tool
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a relevant role within the fitness industry
Core to success in the role will be the ability to:
1. Execute structured and strategic contact with each club within your region through a combination of phone calls, digital communications and face-to-face visits;
2. Identify at-risk clubs and develop a retention plan to work with key personnel at the club to retain as a partner;
3. Provide club and program launch support as required to clubs to ensure successful adoption of the programs at all levels;
4. Actively source and qualify business development opportunities in the region; and
5. Organise, promote and present education seminars to clubs and instructors.
Les Mills Asia Pacific is a recognised ‘Great Place To Work’ and is committed to being an employer of choice. If you are looking for a role where you can make a difference, in a company that is making a difference and want a great place to work - this is your next challenge.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org